Cyprus is an island in the Mediterranean, partitioned into Turkish north and Greek south. Archeological remains of water wells believed to be the oldest in the world date back to 10000BC. In Greek myth, Cyprus was home to Aphrodite, Adonis and Pygmalion.
Glorious Mysteries: Intentions for Cyprus
1. That children have access to good education and health care.
2. That the banking sector may emerge strengthened from the current crisis.
3. That authorities may be able to implement labor union reform.
4. That supply of electricity may be stabilized.
5. That people may grow in harmony through mutual respect.