Hominid remains dating back 1 million yrs were found in Lake Malawi. It is one of sub-Saharan Africa’s most densely populated countries. Tribal distinctions persist but a Malawian nationality has begun to take hold among people who are generally conservative and nonviolent. Real economic growth has been achieved.
Glorious Mysteries: Intentions for Malawi
1. That the millions affected by river blindness may receive training that will enable them to seek employment.
2. That the nation provide care for the 6% of the population with HIV/AIDS
3. For debt relief, to improve the lives of the majority
4. For the famine areas in Chikwawa, Nsange and Balaka
5. For NGOs to be sustained in their aid and development efforts