The Sahara covers more than 80% of Algeria which has one of the world’s highest per housing unit occupancy rates, and is currently facing a shortfall of 1.5 million housing units. The country enjoys freedom of the press, with 45 daily newspapers. The minority Berbers demanded and received recognition of their language.
Joyful Mysteries: Intentions for Algeria.
1. For repeal of the Ordinance of 2006 that regulates the exercise of religions other than Islam.
2. For withdrawal of the order to close down churches in Bejala province.
3. For earnest efforts to address the housing shortfall.
4. For people of goodwill to act with justice and mercy towards all
5. For every believer in Christ to follow him faithfully