Estonian, the official language, is one of the world’s most difficult languages to learn, with 14 cases that can be a challenge even for skilled linguists. The Estonians are one of the longest-settled European peoples who have lived along the Baltic Sea for over 5,000 years. The country has unique traditions in folk song and verse that have been extensively recorded, especially those sung by women.
Joyful Mysteries: Intentions for Estonia
1. That the unique traditions be preserved for future generations.
2. That authorities be alert to cyber threats to internal security.
3. That Estonia maintain good fiscal policies that keep deficits down.
4. That neighboring countries, including Russia, cooperate on the security of the supply of natural gas.
5. That authorities may effectively control the spread of Nazism.