The tiny principality of Liechtenstein is a landlocked country between Switzerland and Austria. In the last 40 years, it has developed from a mainly agricultural state to one of the most highly industrialized countries in the world. Approximately 5% of the country’s revenue is invested in research and development.
Joyful Mysteries: Intentions for Liechtenstein
1. That the riches of the earth, given by God, may be used wisely.
2. That Liechtenstein share its abundance with the rest of the world.
3. That leaders may wisely invest today’s wealth for future generations.
4. That the young people learn the value of hard work in the midst of plenty.
5. That Christians may live authentic lives.