A multi-racial society containing many ethnic groups, Malaysia has been peaceful for several decades. Regional cooperation is a cornerstone of Malaysia’s foreign policy. It was a founding member of ASEAN, and a frequent contributor to UN peacekeeping missions.
Joyful Mysteries: Intentions for Malaysia
1. That political leaders may act with honesty and integrity.
2. That the different races and religions continue its peaceful coexistence.
3. That Malaysia is able to care for refugees and asylum seekers.
4. That people manage their savings efficiently for their old age.
5. That economic prosperity may encourage social responsibility.