The political status of Taiwan is disputed because it is claimed by the People’s Republic. Its rapid economic growth after World War II transformed it into an industrialized developed country.
Joyful Mysteries: Intentions for Taiwan
1. That the reinstitution of the death penalty compels the justice system to set rigorous checks with death penalty cases.
2. That Taiwanese industry maintain the quality of its products.
3. That government succeed in generating 10% of energy from renewable sources, such as wind and solar energy.
4. That government keep to its conservative fiscal policies that has shielded Taiwan from Asian financial crises.
5. That workers be protected in their places of employment.