The beginnings of Vietnamese civilization date back to the early Bronze Age. Today, it is a one-party communist state that became a unified country once more in 1975 when the forces of the communist north seized the south. Vietnam has a high level of biodiversity.
Joyful Mysteries: Intentions for Vietnam
1. That the memory of war may strengthen resolve to live in peace.
2. That economic growth may limit the increase in bad debts.
3. That authorities succeed in the campaign against human trafficking.
4. That ethnic minorities be treated with dignity.
5. That Christians who face persecution may persevere in faith.