Moldava is one of the poorest countries in Europe, the second-smallest of the former Soviet republics and the most densely populated. Separatist forces maintain control of the Transnistrian region of the country. Its once-flourishing wine trade has been in decline and it is now heavily dependent on Russia for energy.
Luminous Mysteries: Intentions for Rep. of Moldava
1. For more research into renewable energy sources.
2. For increased awareness on energy efficiency.
3. For improved efficiency in the justice system.
4. For continued progress in developing democratic institutions.
5. For peaceful resolution of the separatist demands in Transnistria.