Slovenia, at the crossroads of Europe, the Mediterranean and the Balkans, is today a vibrant democracy, but roots of this go back deep in Slovene history. A country with spectacular mountains and forests, it also enjoys economic stability. Unlike the other Yugoslav republics, independence was relatively bloodless.
Luminous Mysteries: Intentions for Slovenia
1. For continued progress in the prevention of human trafficking
2. For the Roma minority to be given adequate housing, access to safe drinking water and basic public services
3. For continued improvement in the employment picture
4. For improvement in the quality of education and health care
5. For government to address the issue of an aging population.