Poland today is ethnically almost homogeneous, in contrast to World War II era when there were significant ethnic minorities including 3 million Jews. Poland is the birthplace of Pope John Paul II and St. Faustina, the Apostle of Divine Mercy.
Sorrowful Mysteries: Intentions for Poland
1. That Poland control the exploitation and trafficking of women.
2. That the government address the issue of a judiciary that is ineffective and inefficient.
3. That the two million Poles living abroad may build new lives.
4. That economic growth may create more jobs and lift eight million Poles out of poverty.
5. That Blessed John Paul II continue to inspire the world.