Tonga is composed of 170 islands spread over the South Pacific. The last of the Polynesian monarchies, Tongan society is deeply conservative and Christian. It has no strategic or mineral resources, and must rely on agriculture, fishing and OFW remittances.
Sorrowful Mysteries: Intentions for Tonga
1. For fishermen to be blessed with a bountiful harvest.
2. For wise stewardship of marine resources.
3. For overseas workers to be blessed with good jobs.
4. For government to be responsive to the needs of the people.
5. For Christians to live the values of Jesus.